Hello everyone! Welcome back to Childless not by Choice, where my mission is to recognize and speak to childless not by choice women and men around the world. Civilla Morgan here. I am spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life, although we did not have the children we so wanted. I am also reaching out to everyone who recognizes that we are not all living the same type of life.
Welcome to episode 98!
I would like to thank my sponsor Morgan Air Conditioning. Morgan Air can be reached by calling 813 500 7765. Their email address is
Along with a stellar business reputation in the Tampa, FL area, Morgan Air is also known and well received for giving back to the Tampa, FL community whether it is back to school drives or donating services to the less fortunate.
Thank you Morgan Air for recognizing the vision of Childless not by Choice, and being a part of it.
I would also like to thank Devoted, the musical duo who created my theme music. Thank you Devoted, for the beautiful theme music we use here at Childless not by Choice. Devoted has had the opportunity to sing and play in many countries. To learn more about Devoted, visit their website at http://www.devotedministry.org.
Well, I have some VIP’s I need to give a shout out to!
- Patreon Contributors: (Patreon contributors are those who have taken an interest in my platform whether they fit the childless not by choice demographic or not. They have decided to contribute a certain dollar amount on a monthly basis to help maintain our platform and podcast. Click the Patreon link for details and to become a Patron!)
- Jordan Morgan
- Ivy Calhoun
- Your Name Here
As the last of their six children are now grown, Michelle Link and her husband of 29 years have opted to continue the energy and chaos of family in their home, by adopting dogs.
Training their three Goldendoodles has become Michelle’s passion, which ultimately culminated in the therapy dog certification of their girl, Murphy.
Michelle volunteers with Murphy in several capacities as a therapy dog team, but she is also inspired to educate and encourage others, sharing the life-changing benefits she’s discovered in her personal relationship with Murphy.
1)Murphy is a Goldendoodle–Therapy and emotional support dog,
does the type of dog matter for training and certification?
2) One of the things I learned from you in our pre-interview conversation was that there is a difference between a ‘Prescribed emotional support dog’, and a ‘certified’ dog; What’s the difference?
And then what is the difference between a companion pet, an Emotional Support Animal, and a Service Dog?
3) Other than your own experiences with pets, are you aware of any studies that support the benefits of a relationship with a pet?
‘American Journal of Critical Care Study’
‘Mass General Study, women who had at least one child and a pet…’
FMRI Study…levels of oxytocin’.
4) When did you personally realize the healing value of a relationship with dogs?
5) Speak to us about the fact that there is value in having fur babies, and that doing so does not diminish or minimize those with pets who happen not to have children?
Michelle’s contact info:
Articles and links just for you:
The following link is for your enjoyment:
My contact information:
Website: http://www.childlessnotbychoice.net and http://www.civillamorgan.com
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
‘To recognize and speak to the broken hearts of childless, not by choice women, and men, around the world.’
‘Spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life’.
Thank you for listening to this episode of Childless not by Choice.
Until next time! Bye!