Thank you for visiting! Welcome to another episode of 21st Century Hannah! Thank you to my repeat listeners. And if you are a new listener, I hope you will come back again!
Remember to tell your friends and family about the show, and feel free to share the show to your social media followers! I would appreciate that!
Here is the list of affirmations mentioned and discussed in today’s episode. And remember you can find a beautiful printable version on the home page of https://childlessnotbychoice.net!
Affirmations for the childless not by choice woman and man:
- I am willing and worthy to live my best, most relevant and joyful life.
- I am mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually healed.
- I love me and the person I am becoming.
- I am living the life God planned for me, and He knows best.
- I am thankful for the right people in my life. And I ask them to forgive me for the times I was not at my best.
- I am thankful for the people who have left my life. And I forgive them for any wrong they did to me.
- Although childless not by choice, I have a role in life, and I do something toward that role every day.
- I have created strong boundaries in my personal and professional life. Doing so allows me to live a mentally healthy and productive life.
- Understanding my path and my role in life means I am no longer taken advantage of by friends and family who believe I have extra time and money because I am childless.
- My future is bright and beautiful! And I look forward to taking part 100%!
21st Century Hannah
Remember, this is copyrighted material. Please do not make any material changes to the content. Thank you!
Until next time! Bye!
My contact information:
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM