Thank you for visiting another episode of Childless not by Choice! Thank you for listening! Thank you to my repeat listeners. And if you are listening for the first time, thank you! I hope you will come back for another visit!
Remember to help me get the word out by telling your friends about the show! Share the show with your social media platforms!
Well, my mission is to recognize and speak to the broken hearts of childless not by choice women, and men, around the world. I am spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life, although we could not, did not, have the children we so wanted.
- Patreon Contributors: (Patreon contributors are those who have taken an interest in my platform whether they fit the childless not by choice demographic or not. They have decided to contribute a certain dollar amount on a regular basis to help fund my dream of creating awareness and conversation for the childless not by choice community globally. Click the Patreon link for details and to become a Patron!)
- Jordan Morgan
Well, our childless not by choice platform is transforming right before our eyes. It has become a community! What is the difference you ask? Well, we are currently a series of Facebook groups and Facebook pages. There is the Childless not by choice with Civilla Morgan Facebook Closed group which was created for women only. Then there is the Childless not by choice Supporters group with Civilla Morgan Facebook group, and then there are pages like 21st Century Hannah and Friends who love BooksbyCivillaMorgan, and the list goes on!
Well, we are moving into our own space, on the website! Yes, if you visit https://childlessnotbychoice.net right now, you will notice some major changes. If you have never been there, you will not recognize the difference. So, no worries. In either case, this episode was created to give you a tour, so here we go!
- Visit the website
- Discuss the home screen—tabs and navigation
- Log in with FB credentials of create user id and password
- Visit the Lounge and the other current and future groups/rooms
- Discuss the current and future forums
- The platform will always be for and about the childless not by choice woman, but that there are different nuances to childless not by choice issues.
- Discuss resources—
- Discuss the paid member section
“Everyone is on one road, but a different path. And no path is easy. Never allow anyone to discount your path.”–Civilla
What do you think of this article?
My contact information:
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
Please help me out by taking this very short survey!
Thank you for listening to this episode of Childless not by Choice. I appreciate it!
Until next time! Bye!