Hello everyone! Welcome back to Childless not by Choice, where my mission is to recognize and speak to childless not by choice women and men around the world. Civilla Morgan here. I am spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life, although we did not have the children we so wanted. Welcome to episode 116! And welcome to February!
I hope you have taken a moment and gone to the Shop page of the website for your link to Blueprints for your goals and visions. This blueprint will walk you through your goals and visions for the entire year. And the best part is you can use the same blueprint every year!
It is a great way to get your new year off to a great start! The link is in the show notes.
Questions or comments? Contact me at:
Visit the website at https://www.childlessnotbychoice.net, look to the left on the home screen and click on the link below the telephone to leave me an up to 90-second voicemail.
Well, we have a guest today!
On today’s show, we have…
an award-winning podcaster who has been podcasting since April 2005! He has been helping people understand technology for over 20 years, he launched the School of Podcasting in 2005, and he has helped hundreds of people launch podcasts. He has recorded hundreds of episodes maybe even thousands of his own! He is literally one of the OG’s of podcasting, and he is in the Podcasting Hall of Fame! Dave Jackson, welcome to the show!
- How many podcasts total? ‘School of Podcasting’ and ‘Ask the podcast coach’ building a better dave’
- Congratulations on all of the accolades, accomplishments, and success in the world of podcasting! And you have a teaching degree correct? What grade level did you teach?
- How have you decided to deal with the parts of life that did not work out the way you expected?
- But there can tend to feel like something is missing unless you have come to terms?
- Life not turning out as expected causes one to have empathy for others on life’s journey? faith
- Do you think that getting to teach, whether children or would be podcasters, is the salve to your heart and to your life?
- Could you leave us with a word of encouragement?
- Where can we find you online?
How to find Dave Jackson online:
Patreon Contributors: I would like to thank my Patreon contributors Whether you contribute via patreon.com/childlessnotbychoice, or you go to the website and contribute via PayPal, your contributions are appreciated and used to help the platform to get the word out. Thank you!
Articles of interest:
Click here for help with creating your goals and visions:
My contact information:
Website: https://www.childlessnotbychoice.net and http://www.civillamorgan.com
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
If you would like to become a one time or ongoing sponsor, or if you would like to advertise your business or an upcoming event, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Remember, subscription to the podcast is free. Simply go to Apple Podcast, Stitcher Radio, Spotify, Overcast, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Search for Childless not by Choice, and hit the subscribe button. It’s that easy!
Thank you for listening to this episode of Childless not by Choice! Until next time! Bye!
‘To recognize and speak to the broken hearts of childless not by choice women, and men, around the world.’
‘Spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life’.