Thank you for stopping by for another episode of 21st Century Hannah! I appreciate your taking the time to listen in once again. Thank you to my repeat listeners. And if you are listening for the first time, I hope you will come back for another visit!
Remember to tell your friends about the show, and feel free to share to your social media followers! I would appreciate that!
- Well, I did not actually keep it short, like I thought I would. What was I thinking, lol!
- In this episode, I talk about the topics I would like to discuss on our podcast in the coming year. I also talk about the complications I experienced after my hysterectomy. I thought I would be able to deal with the hysterectomy because I had three prior, similar surgeries. Not so! This complication is what lead to the nutrition episodes I will be discussing.
- I also want to discuss the different ‘disease states’ that those of us childless not by choice experience. I haven’t discussed these disease states individually yet, but remember, this podcast is just a little more than a year old. We have lots to discuss in the years to come! So, I will be talking about fibroids, which I talk about a lot because that was the reason at least in part, for my childlessness.
But I will also be talking about:
- medical mishaps (I have one episode now where I interviewed a young lady who had to have a hysterectomy due to a medical device mishap. Check out my episode: ‘My Interview with Traci Nichols, Childless not by Choice’ from November 2, 2015.)
- I will also discuss other disease states, medical, or physical mishaps, and issues as I may have missed something?
- But this year among the other things we discuss, nutrition and the above-mentioned disease states will be primary.
So stay in touch, it’s easy! See below for my contact information.
Until next time! Bye!
My contact information:
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
Please take a moment to take this survey!