PODCAST—FINAL PODCAST OF THE YEAR—SHOUT OUTS TO MY SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS, AND…CHILDLESS AT CHRISTMAS:
Thank you for visiting another episode of 21st Century Hannah! I appreciate your taking the time to listen in once again. Thank you to my repeat listeners. And if you are listening for the first time, I hope you will come back for another visit!
Remember to tell your friends about the show, and feel free to share to your social media followers! I would appreciate that!
I don’t know what I was thinking, but in this episode, I said several times that this was my first ever December episode. But that was and is, incorrect. I had two episodes in December 2015. What was I thinking?
I don’t know, but whatever it was, it sure threw me for a loop. I still maintain however, that there is something different about this December. Maybe it is as simple as the fact that I am meeting my stride. I feel much more comfortable now than I did a year ago, so please pardon my error! Thank you!
Shout out to my sponsors and supporters:
- Morgan Air-conditioning is a sponsor of my show and I am so thankful to them for understanding and being a part of the vision. You may wonder what air conditioning and childlessness have to do with each other. Listen in and find out!
- Alba Digital Media produces my podcast and they created and maintain my website. In fact, they maintain the website I had when I met them, as well as the website they created for my platform. If you need a professional to create your website or videos, please contact them. They also offer maintenance contracts. Check them out!
- Edinburgh Dusters is a cleaning company in Edinburgh, Scotland. But the owner also loves graphic design and assisted quite a bit with graphics in the initial creation of my website. I will always be thankful. If you are listening from the Edinburgh area and need assistance with large and small cleaning needs, contact Edinburgh Dusters.
- Devoted created the theme music for my podcast. I had so many songs to choose from, but kept coming back to the song you hear on my podcast. If you have any music needs, please contact Devoted!
Childless at Christmas:
- It’s Christmas and we do not have children of our own. That means if we are buying gifts, we are buying for OPK’s—other people’s kids. Nothing wrong with that of course. I give to local charitable organizations as well as to international organizations on a regular basis.
- I believe we should help when and where we can, while maintaining healthy boundaries. There is nothing wrong with babysitting, giving, helping. But remember, we should never allow our lives and schedules to be dismissed because we are childless. We should have a life of our own, and not live the life of a friend or family member.
- Remember, creating our own life, our own schedule, can be daunting. Some personalities do not want to be lonely. And they think that is what will happen if they set out to create their own life. But just about everything we do in life is at a risk. And life is short. I never want to sit down at 90 and wonder ‘what if?’
- As we end 2016 and head into a new year, remember new years are more than new year’s resolutions. New years are a chance to continue in good habits, and to create new good habits. New spiritually, physically, and emotionally good habits. So, hang in there. Be strong. Seek assistance when you need to, and continue to be your beautiful you!
- By the way, the candy cane wreath I mentioned in the episode, I found on Pinterest. I pinned it onto my ‘Christmas’ page if you want to check it out.
- I also have a page called ‘Childlessness. 21st Century Hannah, my platform, my message’. I’ve pinned a lot of wonderful and encouraging posts on that page. I won’t tell you the number of total pins I have. It’s shameful! But most of them were pinned while I was on the treadmill.
BEST WISHES FOR A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND A WONDERFUL 2017!!!
Don’t forget to look below for my sponsors and supporters contact information, and below that, my contact information!
Contact information for sponsors and supporters:
My contact information:
Website: http://www.childlessnotbychoice.net and
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
Until next time! Bye!