Hello everyone! Civilla Morgan here! Welcome back to Childless not by Choice, where my mission is to recognize and speak to the broken hearts of childless not by choice women, and men, around the world. I am spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life, although we could not, did not, have the children we so wanted.
- Patreon Contributors: (Patreon contributors are those who have taken an interest in my platform whether they fit the childless not by choice demographic or not. They have decided to contribute a certain dollar amount on a regular basis to help fund my dream of creating awareness and conversation for the childless not by choice community globally. Click the Patreon link below for details and to become a Patron!)
- Podcaster Sarah Williams of The Tough Girls Podcast
- Jordan Morgan
Intro: Well, we have a special guest! Ms. Halona Black is on a mission to help women realize how to fight the battle against fibroids. Halona says “I am not a physician or nurse. I’m an advocate for women’s wellness and guide women through making choices regarding their reproductive health through an integrative approach. That means that food and lifestyle are of the utmost importance. I do teach cooking classes.”
- What is your ‘why’, we hear that term a lot, but what put you on the journey to battle fibroids?
- You say that ‘Herbal remedies are wonderful’, tell us more about them?
- Some years ago, after my hysterectomy, I went to a Natural Medicine MD for an issue other than my hysterectomy. I honestly cannot recall, may have been migraines. After a few visits I stopped going because, and the main reason was because after she read on my questionnaire that I had had a hysterectomy, she said several times that it was too bad I had not come to see her before my surgery, that I would not have had to have the surgery.
Hearing that more than once made me feel like so many negative things. Because the fact was, I had already had the hysterectomy and there was no turning back.
You say that ‘Living a happy life is important. It’s also important for women to know that even if they have lost their womb due to fibroids or other issues, it is still important for them to take care of their reproductive health.’ How exactly does a woman take care of her reproductive health if she no longer has a womb?
- Some of the women in my group have had hysterectomies. Do you have any examples where someone was helped post-hysterectomy, and how?
- Tell us about your 10-Day Detox book. It’s available on Amazon, is it available anywhere else?
- Anything you did not get to discuss as we wrap up?
Halona’s contact information:
Halona’s ebook is available on Amazon: Loving My Fibroids Away: A 10-Day Detox Plan Kindle Edition, $7.99
5-day ecourse on the website
firstname.lastname@example.org to order the physical workbook, $37.00
PLEASE NOTE: As Ms. Black mentioned, she is not a clinician. Please see a licensed clinician for health-related issues and questions. Thank you.
Thank you for listening to this episode of Childless not by Choice.
I appreciate it!
My contact information:
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
Please help me out by taking this very short survey!
Until next time! Bye!