Hello everyone! Civilla Morgan here! Welcome back to Childless not by Choice, where my mission is to recognize and speak to the broken hearts of childless not by choice women, and men, around the world. I am spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life, although we could not, did not, have the children we so wanted.
- Patreon Contributors: (Patreon contributors are those who have taken an interest in my platform whether they fit the childless not by choice demographic or not. They have decided to contribute a certain dollar amount on a regular basis to help fund my dream of creating awareness and conversation for the childless not by choice community globally. Click the Patreon link for details and to become a Patron!)
Click the link below to become my next Patreon Subscriber:
- Podcaster Sarah Williams of The Tough Girls Podcast
- Jordan Morgan
Spirit and Demeanor
- People can sense a spirit, or demeanor about us. They may not always realize what it is, they may not even realize they are sensing something; but they do sense that something may be off.
- We take in and make a part of us, our spirit, what we have been through. It can be anything: abuse, childlessness, life not turning out as we expected.
- We must make the decision to face what we have been through. When we face that monster, we can become stronger. We will become stronger.
- We must decide that we want a better life for ourselves despite what we have been through.
- When we make that decision, our demeanor will indeed change. People will recognize that change. Those people who knew us when we had that negative spirit or demeanor, will recognize that change.
- People will realize they can trust us to babysit, or run a daycare center, or be a kindergarten teacher; because they recognize that we pushed through and came through the other side hurt but healed…or at least healing. We are stronger than even they could ever be.
- There are people out there who want to tell us how to act or react, but the truth is, they could never survive what you or I have been through or dealt with. The bottom line is that you must want to heal. You must want it. And you know what, life is short. So, do you want it? Do you want mental, physical, emotional, spiritual healing, health, healthy relationships; or do you want to wallow in self-pity, sadness, depression? What do you want? Whatever it is you want, it will take work. It takes work to be mean and jealous. It takes work to get rid of those feelings. The thing is though, once you work and push through to the positive feelings, even when the sadness pops up from time to time, you will know what to do with it. You really will, because you want healthy and not hateful.
Episodes mentioned in the podcast:
My contact information:
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
Please help me out by taking this very short survey!
Closing: Thank you for listening to this episode of Childless not by Choice. I appreciate it!
Until next time! Bye!