Hello everyone, Civilla Morgan here!
Welcome back to Childless not by Choice, where my mission is to recognize and speak to the broken hearts of childless not by choice women, and men, around the world. I am spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life; although we could not, did not, have the children we so wanted.
Remember to tell your friends about the show, and feel free to share and re-share to your social media followers! I would appreciate that!
- Thank you for your FB re-shares and your Twitter comments and re-tweets. It is always appreciated.
- Individual thank you’s:
- Shout outs: Thank you to those who have purchased a copy of my devotional or taken the course, ’10 Days to Creating Kind but Firm Boundaries’. Every penny received goes right back into the platform.
- Thank you to my Patreon Supporters! You all encourage me to keep on keeping on!
Money received is used for:
- Monthly payment to my podcast distributor.
- Monthly payments to my Podcast Producer.
- Podcasting equipment such as microphones, headphones, paid recording software, etc.
- Purchase and maintenance of a classroom for future online courses.
- Website maintenance.
Hadassa says “I founded Waiting Wombs Trust, an organization that brings together couples, women, men who have walked the child waiting journey and succeeded on are still in wait. We also create awareness about childlessness.
We support such by sharing experiences, encouraging and waiting together.
We have also partnered with some doctors to help needy cases or just waiting wombs in general. Childless couples and mostly women go through a lot.”
- Tell us why you chose the name Waiting Wombs project, tell us about the project.
- Tell us about your Facebook Group. It’s a large group! Are most of the people from the continent, are they based in Kenya?
- How do the men deal with the group, are they involved at all?
- How long has the Waiting Womb project been in existence?
- How do you encourage women and couples who are waiting?
- Do you get the ‘why don’t you just adopt?’ question over there? And do you get unwanted commentary from strangers and family?
- How do you overcome moments of sadness?
Hadassa’s Contact information:
Facebook: Waiting wombs (ww)
Thank you for listening to this episode of Childless not by Choice. If you found value in this episode, or the podcast and platform in general, feel free to visit the donation jar on the website, stop by iTunes and leave me a rating and review, and of course tell a friend.
If you would like to make a regular donation to the platform, visit my Patreon page and get set up. Every donation will go back into the platform. $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, any amount is appreciated!
Thank you to my current Patreon Supporters:
- Podcaster Sarah Williams of The Tough Girls Podcast
- Jordan Morgan
Click the link below to become my next Patreon Subscriber
My contact information:
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
Please take a moment to take this survey!
Until next time, bye!